Cambria County Certification – Field Test Site #25
Page Last Updated: 09/05/2019 (2019 Closed Testing Schedule updated)
Annual Evaluator Workshop: Cambria Site #25 was held on Saturday March 9, 2019 at the Dauntless Fire Station starting at 8:00 AM
Visit the PSFA website for other workshop dates
Application information is listed below
2019 OPEN Tests:
- FF-2: Written Exam & Skills Test on Sat. June 8, 2019 (Application Deadline Date: Sat. May 18, 2019)
- FF-1: Written Exam on Fri. June 14, 2019 & Skills Test on Sat. June 15, 2019 (Application Deadline Date: Fri. May 24, 2019) click here for the FF-1 June OPEN Test Notice
- FF-2: Written Exam & Skills Test on Sat. Oct. 5, 2019 (Application Deadline Date: Sat. Oct. 14, 2019)
- FF-1: Written Exam on Fri. Oct. 11, 2019 & Skills Test on Sat. Oct. 12, 2019 (Application Deadline Date: Fri. Sept. 20, 2019)
2019 Closed SKILL Testing:
- Martinsburg VFC., Blair County: FF-1 Closed Test on Sat. Sept. 28, 2019
- Sandy Twp., Clearfield County: FF-1 Closed Test on Sat. Oct. 19, 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE POLICY:
Deadline for applications is 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the written test – NO EXCEPTIONS, this will allow ample time to have incomplete applications returned and corrected or accommodations needed prior to testing. No new applications will be accepted after the deadline.
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS/NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be in writing, and can be sent to us by email to email@example.com; by text message to (814) 659-1171; or by mail to Cambria County Certification Site #25, 727 Glenwood Ave., Johnstown, PA 15905-4040. Refunds will be determined by the sent date of the notice. Refunds for cancelling at any time will be subject to a $15 processing fee. Refunds for a cancellation sent to us between 7 and 14 days before the test you are registered for will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Those who cancel within seven (7) days of the written test you are registered for, or do not attend, forfeit the full application fee, which, if unpaid, will be invoiced.
Checks must be submitted with the application, applications will not be accepted without the application fee.
Checks can be payable to “CAMBRIA COUNTY CERTIFICATION”
Applications and checks should be mailed to:
Cambria County Certification
c/o William G. Cornell, Deputy Coordinator
727 Glenwood Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15905-4040
PLEASE NOTE: Effective January 1, 2016 ALL certification applications must be typed on a computer using the pdf fillable document and printed, all signatures must be done in black or blue ink.
Visit the PA State Fire Academy Certification Website
Applications, Skill Sheets and Candidate Handbooks can be downloaded from the PSFA website
Certification Levels offered by the PSFA
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Eric Miller, Site Coordinator: Cell 814-242-6441 or email
William G. Cornell, Deputy Coordinator: Cell 814-659-1171 or email