Cambria County Certification – Field Test Site #25
Page Last Updated: 01/24/2020
Annual Evaluator Workshop: Cambria Site #25 will be held on Saturday March 7, 2020 at the Dauntless Fire Station 209 W. Sample St., Ebensburg, PA 15931 starting at 8:00 AM
Visit the PSFA website for other workshop dates
Application information is listed below
2020 OPEN Tests:
- FF-2: Written Exam & Skills Test on Sat. June 13, 2020 (Application Deadline Date: Sat. May 23, 2020)
- HMO: Written Exam & Skills Test on Sun. June 14, 2020 (Application Deadline Date: Sun. May 24, 2020)
- FF-1: Written Exam on Fri. June 19, 2020 & Skills Test on Sat. June 20, 2020 (Application Deadline Date: Fri. May 29, 2020)
- FF-2: Written Exam & Skills Test on Sat. Oct. 10, 2020 (Application Deadline Date: Sat. Sept. 19, 2020)
- FF-1: Written Exam on Fri. Oct. 16, 2020 & Skills Test on Sat. Oct. 17, 2020 (Application Deadline Date: Fri. Sept. 25, 2020)
2020 Closed SKILL Testing:
- Big Run Area VFC., Jefferson County: FF-1 Closed Test on Sat. May 9, 2020
- Big Run Area VFC., Jefferson County: FF-2 Closed Test on Sat. September 26, 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE POLICY:
Deadline for applications is 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the written test – NO EXCEPTIONS, this will allow ample time to have incomplete applications returned and corrected or accommodations needed prior to testing. No new applications will be accepted after the deadline.
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS/NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be in writing, and can be sent to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by text message to (814) 659-1171; or by mail to Cambria County Certification Site #25, 727 Glenwood Ave., Johnstown, PA 15905-4040. Refunds will be determined by the sent date of the notice. Refunds for cancelling at any time will be subject to a $15 processing fee. Refunds for a cancellation sent to us between 7 and 14 days before the test you are registered for will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Those who cancel within seven (7) days of the written test you are registered for, or do not attend, forfeit the full application fee, which, if unpaid, will be invoiced.
Checks must be submitted with the application, applications will not be accepted without the application fee.
Checks can be payable to “CAMBRIA COUNTY CERTIFICATION”
Applications and checks should be mailed to:
Cambria County Certification
c/o William G. Cornell, Deputy Coordinator
727 Glenwood Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15905-4040
PLEASE NOTE: Effective January 1, 2016 ALL certification applications must be typed on a computer using the pdf fillable document and printed, all signatures must be done in black or blue ink.
Visit the PA State Fire Academy Certification Website
Applications, Skill Sheets and Candidate Handbooks can be downloaded from the PSFA website
Certification Levels offered by the PSFA
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Eric Miller, Site Coordinator: Cell 814-242-6441 or email
William G. Cornell, Deputy Coordinator: Cell 814-659-1171 or email