- April 24, 2019
- 10:45 am
The PSFA is offering a new Evaluator Training Program, click here for a copy of the flyer
The Pennsylvania State Fire Academy in coordination with the Centre County Public Safety Training Facility is pleased to announce they will host a New Evaluator Training Program for individuals interested in becoming a certification evaluator. Individuals attending this program learn appropriate techniques to evaluate candidates during skills performance tests. Emphasis on professionalism, conduct, and quality testing will be are stressed. There is NO charge for the course and Pre-registration is required.
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Central PA Institute of Science & Technology
540 N. Harrison Road, Bellefonte, PA 16823
Registration/Check-In begins at 8:00am
Program Starts at 8:30am
New Evaluator Requirements:
- • New evaluator candidates MUST have 5 years’ experience (from age 18) in an applicable emergency services field or in the specialty area to be evaluated (i.e. rescue, hazmat, etc.);
- • MUST be nationally certified (Pro-Board and/or IFSAC) at the level seeking to evaluate. (i.e. Firefighter I, II, HazMat, etc.);
- • MUST complete the PSFA Evaluator Application Package which will be sent via email after registering. Legible copies of all certification certificates must accompany the application. The application packet and certificates will be collected on the day of the training session.
- • Evaluator candidates MUST provide proof of current hazmat training (initial or annual refresher) at the Hazardous Materials Operations Level in accordance with NFPA 472 or NFPA 1072 recognized by the PSFA. Training or certification certificate must be dated within one (1) year of the date of application. Please submit a copy of certificate with your application packet.
Pre-Registration is required:
- • To register, click on the following link: New Evaluator Training Program Registration
Registration Deadline: April 24, 2019
For More Information contact:
Mike McBride at (717)247-3744 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org